Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On being obnoxious

I would like to take the next few sentences to brag about my child.  I know that truthfully, no one, who is not related to my darling girl, really cares.  However, as a self acknowledged obnoxious momma, I truly don't give a (insert whatever explicative you find appropriate). 

A couple of days ago, I received the greatly anticipated results of my daughters 2nd grade national testing results.  She... my prodigious progeny... tested in the top 6% in the NATION.  She clearly can thank her father for all of her smarts, and her mother for all of her emotionally manipulative skills.  I think with this crazy combination of DNA, my fears may one day manifest themselves... Ella, my intelligent, but somewhat morally suspect daughter may in fact rule the world for evil one day.  I'm just saying... it could happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment