Today, I do my best to revel in my hard earned mid 30's fantasticness. The only issue now is the lack of attention (or approving attention) when me and my fashionable girls go out on the town. It is possible, that in my older state I attempt to force attention rather than suffer the humiliation of being ignored. I may, on occasion, dress ridiculously to garner the looks of shock and awe from all around.
As you can see, my friends and I decided that merely going out
on the town in our normal contemporary attire could never cause leers and guffaws
(which is clearly our objective). So… um…
yeah… 80’s!!! I channeled my inner Cindi
Lauper, “Girls just wanna have fun,” and friends… we brought it.
Every where we went, the onlookers feelings of discomfort for our lack of awareness were palpable. We even almost got hit by 4 blind men who quickly ran away (I am not exaggerating) upon further inspection of our attire.
I may not have appreciated this type of attention when I was a naive innocent 20 year old, but in my 30's any attention is better than none at all!


No comments:
Post a Comment