He's convinced there is a
Ticket to happiness, a
Key to that sacred door.
Please tell me where to find one?
When every room is locked
and every ticket torn.
I'm looking for what's illusive
I seeking what's in his mind
I can't control perceptions
I can only control what's mine
Life has its endless cycles,
A thousand story's to climb.
Sometimes you have to take a break,
to ease a troubled mind.
That doesn't mean I'm broken,
It doesn't make me poor.
It only makes me human,
Whose emotions dive and sore.
So, when you take away your love,
Because you've seen too many signs,
Why don't you slow down a pace,
And stop passing on double lines.
I could have found my peace,
But only on the ground.
Now I'm barely treading water
In the middle of this sound.
The key is on the other side,
Behind the bolted door.
The ticket's good for a one man ride,
And mine is used and torn.
No comments:
Post a Comment